Arbez-quickintro Arbez-quickintro

nice animation

I really like the background animation in this. Sure to be good. and anyone who gives a low score bc its not finished is dumb. good ratings ensure good movies.

Go Skate 2 Go Skate 2

I liked that...

I liked that, I edit skate videoss (real life) and its what i wanna do for a job, and i really liked how the "camera" moved on the stair sets and whatnot. here's a suggestion - Fisheye! if you ever incorporated fisheye views and runs, you would be the best flash skate movie maker of all time.

Tubby's Big Adventure SE Tubby's Big Adventure SE

FUN!

This was really fun, the music was catchy, and the levels weren't too difficult. Funny as well.

Edvin responds:

Glad you liked it!

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

I liked it!

I found the last boss was too easy.
I beat him first try. (save up for a griffin)

Excellent work, I always love games of gondor.

Build a Robot 2.1 Build a Robot 2.1

I liked it!

I don't know why a lot of people aren't liking it? It's a fun game, people just need to get more creative with their robots. On a side note I couldn't find the gallery button, maybe I'm just retarded. But keep up the good work, this is a lot better than some of the other dress-up style games around here. Especially the rotate/scale was fun to play with.

I'm looking forward to more!

JackSmack responds:

No you aren't retarded... Unfortunately I updated the movie after it had 5000 views. That means I have to wait for someone from Newgrounds to POST the update... It's coming but they haven't posted it yet.