Tubby's Big Adventure SE Tubby's Big Adventure SE

FUN!

This was really fun, the music was catchy, and the levels weren't too difficult. Funny as well.

Edvin responds:

Glad you liked it!

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

I liked it!

I found the last boss was too easy.
I beat him first try. (save up for a griffin)

Excellent work, I always love games of gondor.

Build a Robot 2.1 Build a Robot 2.1

I liked it!

I don't know why a lot of people aren't liking it? It's a fun game, people just need to get more creative with their robots. On a side note I couldn't find the gallery button, maybe I'm just retarded. But keep up the good work, this is a lot better than some of the other dress-up style games around here. Especially the rotate/scale was fun to play with.

I'm looking forward to more!

JackSmack responds:

No you aren't retarded... Unfortunately I updated the movie after it had 5000 views. That means I have to wait for someone from Newgrounds to POST the update... It's coming but they haven't posted it yet.

Emolock Dressup Emolock Dressup

Eh...

I had more respect for Chris Carraba when he was a lone guitar player with a guest drummer.

You should've used more generic music, but still "emo".
It seems like its missing something, so more items would be good. (headphones maybe?)

Emo-Flashman responds:

I agree about Chris ,it was just the smallest music file I had at the time, anyway, onto th egame, I have had a lot of feedback on the music and items , so I will be including more soon, thanx.

Final Skate Final Skate

ugh...

You killed a skater.
oh yeah and your movie wasnt that good. keep working. but dont quit your day job.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

good job!

Its just the thought of a priest with a gun. never would have thought of that. Great work, i loved the graphics. Keep up the good work.